About the Role
A successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Supporting the Owners, Chefs and General Manager when on shift together.
- Monitor kitchen equipment and report issues to superiors where necessary.
- Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food hygiene standards by ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately.
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, ovens, pans and other equipment.
- Cleaning the floor and disposing of waste correctly.
- Carrying in food deliveries and putting them into the store, checking sell by dates and rotating stock.
- Providing impeccable communication between kitchen and front of house.
- Assisting the Chef Patron with simple preparation tasks, including but not limited to peeling and chopping vegetables.
- Completing checklists to comply with due diligence.
Experience working in a kitchen in a high pressure environment, with the ability to work calmly under pressure and multitask.
Able to prioritise and present exceptional organisational skills.
18 or Over - We are specifically looking to fulfill a full-time position, therefore require a candidate with a flexible schedule who can work both daytime and evening shifts.
Amazing work ethic.
Pro-active and positive approach
Dedication to learning and development, willing to grow with our brand.
Be super friendly and personable, working with a smile on your face. We have an open kitchen and an intimate dining room, there is no-where to hide!
Can work alone and as part of a team.
About the Company
Are you someone with a genuine passion for hospitality and heaps of personality? Do you love rich, flavoursome food and Indie tunes?
We want to work with ambitious and positive people who see hospitality as a career, not just a passing phase. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a small and dynamic team, creating a work environment and guest experience we can all be proud of. You'll be supported every step of the way by our Co-Owner and Chef Patron Jack Fields, Chef and Co-Owner, Tom Wilson and GM and Sommelier, Rachel Roberts.
Previous hospitality experience is essential and weekend working is non-negotiable, we are closed Sunday's but offer private hire and seasonal events, therefore this may be subject to change.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 20+ hours
- £10.42 p/h - We expect the same productivity from all of our team members, no matter your age so we offer the National Living Wage, no matter your age.
- 12% Service charge and tips paid fairly, split based on number of service’s worked.
- Regular Sunday's off, in addition to Monday's an Tuesday's off as standard.
- Annual Christmas closure.
- Learning and Development; Opportunities for funded qualifications and consistent on the job training.
- Free staff meal on shift
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea & coffee on duty.
- Ad-hoc Bevs
If this could be you send a CV and Cover Letter, entitled with Job Application: <Enter Job Role Here> to email@example.com